Monday 5 January 2015

What no-one can tell you about losing someone you love

Letsmend.com

I'm really into Ellen Huerta's site letsmend.com.

It's a truly beautiful, haunting and heartening site - both the look and feel of what's on there.

My favourite article today from her site is by Kena Paranjape. I like this quote from her:

"I’ve decided that hearing “no” is always, always better than wondering “what if”. “No” is hard to hear, but wondering “what if” is killer. I never want to wonder “what if". Ever."

Kena I couldn't agree with you more. I have lived in the half-light of "what if" for too long and it's that small chink of "something there, or is there" that has kept me in this fog of longing, wishing, hoping.

Here's the link to the article:

http://www.letsmend.com/posts/what-no-one-can-tell-you-about-losing-someone-you-love

No comments:

Post a Comment